Beautiful View $600,000 per unit - Condo Hotel
If you have ever vacationed in Clearwater Beach, the #1 ranked beach in the entire U.S., you’d know that the sunsets are amazing! They’re so magnificent that people gather on the beach and actually applaud when the sun finally dips into the ocean. Imagine how great it would be to have a view of that “show” every day.
The 34-unit Avalon will soon be built on the north end of Clearwater Beach just steps from the sand. The boutique property will be a well-appointed condominium that you can live in year-round or have rented nightly as a high occupancy beachfront hotel with large exquisitely designed resort residences. For those who desire a tranquil beachfront location; one that is near shopping, dining and entertainment options, the Avalon is the ideal choice.
The individual condos will be truly luxurious with high-end finishes, stainless steel appliances, and Caesarstone countertops. Master baths will have deep soaker tubs and frameless glass showers.
The Avalon will have 174 feet facing the Gulf of Mexico. Amenities will include:
• An exquisitely-appointed 2-story lobby
• Rooftop heated pool with infinity edge waterfall and LED night lighting
• Rooftop bar with ample seating and ocean view
• Beverage and snack lounge on the 2nd-floor lobby
• Fitness and wellness center on the 3rd floor
• Solar panels on top of the building, reducing utilities’ cost for unit owners
• 2 stories of above-ground parking with 1 assigned per unit included in the price
• 24-hour security
• Multi-lingual hotel concierge
• In-room or poolside massage
• Yoga classes
• Beach and pool-side towel services
• Maid service
• Airport shuttle service
But the best feature of this project is the extraordinary two-year seller leaseback program, which will provide up to an 8% net income for these units. These figures are after all expenses, including real estate taxes, making this a very attractive, true net return.
The sale of the units has just begun in this early pre-construction stage. The project will begin construction this coming summer with completion expected in early 2021.
One-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans are available, starting at about $600,000, but the first price increase will happen soon, so if you are interested in learning more, do not delay – contact Joel Greene at Condo Hotel Center.