Rental Income $300,000 's - Condo Hotel
236 hotel residences and 149 private residences will soon be constructed overlooking the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay in downtown Miami.
Located in the center of the fast-growing downtown Arts & Entertainment district, which offers spectacular water views, world-class concerts, fine dining, designer shopping, professional sports entertainment, museums and theater, this 70 story tulip shaped property will be managed by Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
Owners will have access to all of the Hilton’s five-star amenities including:
- Three swimming pools including a sky pool on the 70th floor
- Pool bar with outdoor lounges and cabanas
- Private movie theater screening room
- Full-service spa with Turkish Hammam, whirlpools
- State-of-the-art health & fitness center
- Party and event room
- Multi-purpose room with chef and gastro kitchen
- Fully-staffed Kids’ Club area
- Sunset roof deck
- Co-working spaces and business center
- Multiple restaurants for day and evening dining
- Private owners’ wine cellar and cigar room
- Private lounge and social areas for residents only
- 24-hour security, concierge and front-desk reception
Residence owners will be able to stay in their unit a maximum of 150 days per year. Owners have the option of using Hilton’s rental program to generate revenue, offsetting the ownership costs.
The condo hotel residences will feature open-concept designs, stylish finishes and fixtures throughout and exquisite attention to detail. The condo hotel residences have multiple floor plans including studios, one-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms. They range in size from 447 sq. Ft. to 1,245 sq. Ft. Prices start in the $300,000’s.
If you are interested in learning more, contact Joel Greene at Condo Hotel Center.