Beautiful View $400,000 and up - Condo Hotel
Fairmont Heritage Place – The Cedars
The Cedars, a historic hotel that sits on the National Register of Historic Places, is set to become Fairmont Heritage Place The Cedars – a luxury residential development that is the first of its kind in the Blue Ridge Mountain region of North Carolina.
- Fine dining at a signature restaurant
- Dining terrace and gazebo
- Lobby lounge and craft cocktail bar
- Fairmont Spa with men’s and women’s locker rooms and separate steam rooms
- An expansive fitness center with spa, family lounge and pool bar
- Resort pool decks with pools, hot tub and fire pits, food and drink service
- Multiple meeting and events spaces, from 625 sq. ft. up to 5,500 sq. ft.
- On-site dog “bark park”
- On-site beekeeping program as part of Fairmont sustainability initiative
Construction Start Date: Demolition will take place in late 2022 on some existing structures on the property, as will the reimaging of the Historic Cedars. Then construction will begin in 2023 on the two new residential buildings.
Completion Date: The residences are set to debut in early 2025.
The Cedars have always been a popular wedding venue, and the west lawn will be redone to continue hosting weddings.
Core services & amenities included with your monthly HOA fees:
• The world-famous signature Fairmont doorman with white glove service
• Valet and self-parking
• 24-hour security on property
• Owner services
• Residence lounge staff
• Accor ownership benefits program
• Common area maintenance
• Common area housekeeping
• Common area utilities
• Common area reserve for replacement
• Wi-Fi internet in the residence lounge
• General and administrative
• Property insurance (base building/common areas)
• House cars by Land Rover of Asheville
Fairmont Heritage Place will also offer these additional a la carte services:
• In-residence catering, personal chef
• Personal trainer
• Shopping services, personal assistant
• Dog walking service
• Dry cleaning and laundry
• Private transportation/limousine services
• In-residence housekeeping & maintenance
• “While you are away” maintenance package, a turnkey in-residence maintenance
solution for residents who frequently reside elsewhere
• Optional rental program
• World-class spa treatments and massages in the Fairmont Spa
• Golf sessions and the opportunity for membership at legendary private Tom-Fazio
designed Champion Hills
Although the appliances are included in the purchase price, the residences do not include furnishings. They are delivered furniture-ready, and buyers can select from several options for flooring and kitchen cabinetry colors to customize their unit.
However, if buyers wish to place their unit in the rental program, they will have to furnish their residence to Fairmont’s standards, the cost of which is still to be determined but will be ironed out before the contract.
• High-end stainless steel appliance package
• Standalone copper tubs in all units except studios
• Fireplaces in all units except a few of the studios
• Balconies with breathtaking views
• Your choice of color palettes, flooring, fixture options