Beautiful View $475,000 and up - Fractional Resort
Kiawah Ocean Club & Residences is a five-star caliber oceanfront resort on beautiful, Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Opened in October 2018, this private residence club is on a 13-square mile island 25 miles south of Charleston, South Carolina. The resort consists of 21 spacious residences, all steps from the sand.
Offered as fractional ownership, buyers can choose from two options:
- 3-bedroom residences with four planned weeks per year for $475,000
- 4-bedroom penthouses with six planned weeks per year for $1,285,000
But beyond your planned weeks, owners will get unlimited additional weeks based on availability!
Centered around a spectacular beach club, the other amenities at this property will give you that five-star experience:
- Outdoor dining
- Bar and grill with outdoor terrace
- Oceanfront pool with jetted spa
- Clubhouse with a central lounge area
- Fully equipped fitness center
- A little tykes room
- Temperature-controlled wine storage room
Vacations on Kiawah Island will be like no other, as the immediate area includes:
- 10 miles of beaches
- Seven world-class golf courses
- 123 acres of parks and trails
- Boating, kayaking and paddle boarding
- Crabbing and fishing
- Tennis courts
- Charter fishing boats
- Three spa centers
- Several restaurants
- On-site shopping
- Freshfields Village nearby
Your residences are designed to be turnkey. The open floor plans come fully-furnished including well-equipped kitchens, contemporary decor and spacious decks for indoor-outdoor enjoyment.
And when you want to change up your vacation destinations, this developer offers 15 other beach, mountain, leisure and golf properties including resorts in HI, FL, CA, CO and even Italy that you can exchange time in your unit to visit.
If you are interested in learning more, contact Joel Greene at Condo Hotel Center.