Ocean View $119,966 and up - Fractional Resales
The Garza Blanca Resort & Spa is an exceptional collection of luxury residences, which includes both condo-hotel units and fractional units for sale.
Overlooking the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, the properties, which consist of 4 different towers, are located in a stunning natural setting between the Sierra Madre Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
The towers are part of a master-planned community that encompasses 88 gated acres and includes the five-diamond Hotel Mousai. Owners of the Garza Blanca Resort & Spa will have access and usage to all of the amenities in each of the hotel properties:
- Certified Garza Blanca Beach
- 2 oceanfront infinity pools
- Panorama view infinity pool
- 3 restaurants offering a variety of cuisines
- Full-service European health Imagine Spa
- State-of-the-art, fully equipped, ocean-view gym
- Tennis, basketball and squash courts
- Yoga, hiking, paddle boarding, kayaking
- Calendar of events for all ages
- High-speed DSL internet in residences, Wi-Fi in pool area
Additionally, the resort has 24-hour security, front desk and concierge services. A trolley runs throughout the property for quick rides to the beach and amenities. Butler and room service are available.
The residences at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa come in two- or three-bedroom floor plans. They’re extremely spacious, ranging from 2,229 sq. ft. to 6,590 sq. ft., and having the following features:
- 9.84 foot high ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sliding glass balcony doors
- Spacious terraces with ocean views
- Egyptian marble floors throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen island, granite counters, hardwood cabinetry
- Bedrooms have full baths and walk-in closets
- Optional turnkey furniture package
- Under cover parking plus additional valet parking
Garza Blanca Resort & Spa is just nine minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta and 35 minutes from the city’s international airport. The resort is close to the charming Malecon boardwalk with its many outdoor cafes, restaurants, bars and gift shops.
To learn more, contact Joel Greene at Condo Hotel Center.