Ocean Front $900,000 and up - Condo Hotel
W Residences Ft. Lauderdale is a luxurious 24-story, 171-room condo hotel sitting right on the famed Fort Lauderdale Strip, across from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and 23 miles of golden sandy beach.
The W Residences recently underwent a spectacular $60 million renovation, making it one of the hottest “new” properties on the beach. In addition to full remodels on the individual residences by New-York based Meyer Davis, the amenities have also been updated and include:
- Wet East®, a heated swimming pool oasis with oceanfront views
- Wet West®, a private VIP saltwater pool complex with cabanas
- Private cabanas with service from the Wet® Bar and Grille
- Fitness center
- Bliss® Spa, a full-service spa
- Steak 954, a Steven Starr gourmet oceanfront restaurant
- El Vez, a Steven Starr Mexican restaurant
- Living Room, an ocean view lounge for cocktails and socializing
Owners of the W Ft. Lauderdale may live in their condo year round or have it rented for them in the hotel’s rental program to generate revenue. And, when they are using their unit, they will have access to all of the owner services:
- Full-time Concierge
- Valet parking and self-parking
- Use of all Luxury Amenities
Considering a condo hotel as a financial investment? The W has a leaseback program available on a limited number of two-bedroom oceanfront units, which offers guaranteed rental payments totaling 8% of the net purchase price for two years.
Prices for the spacious two-bedroom residences start from $900,000 to $1,120,000. In size, they range from 1,283 sq. ft. to 1,463 sq. ft. Every unit offers full views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway.
If you are interested in learning more, contact Joel Greene at Condo Hotel Center.