Vacation Homes For Sale: How To Find Your Dream Home
For decades, families and friends have purchased vacation homes together at scenic destinations! It’s the perfect way to share the purchase price and other expenses of a vacation home while enjoying all the perks. Fractional vacation ownership uses this concept to make vacation homeownership a reality for millions of people all over America.
Whether you’re looking for a picturesque waterfront home or a luxury pad up in the mountains, investing in a fractionally owned house is the most cost-effective option. It offers lots of benefits, including maintenance-free ownership, shared ownership, and property appreciation.
Read on to discover how you can get more out of your lifestyle by making the investment of a lifetime!
Why Should You Buy A Vacation Home?
There’s a lot of prime real estate out there that can help you turn any lake home, beach hut, or luxury condo into a second home. One of the greatest things about owning a vacation home is how its value goes up, especially if it’s prime property with an ocean or lake view!
From lake homes and beach houses to cabins and villas – it’s time to make your dream a reality!
What Is Fractional Ownership?
Saving up for a piece of land to build on can take years, and construction takes a lot of money to complete. Luckily, when you invest in a fractional equity fund or resort, you won’t have to decide between building a lakefront or a beach property. You can enjoy the best of these waterfront homes through a fractional property investment!
Fractional vacation ownership is the fastest-growing segment of the real estate market and continues to grow as vacation properties go up in popularity. If you don’t have the budget to own a piece of real estate, you have the option of looking into purchasing a small share of any property for a fraction of standard home prices. This means there are other homeowners involved to help you split the monetary responsibilities in exchange for shared access and benefits.
Fractional ownership is different from timeshare because you can own the property for extended periods. You also have the option of turning it into a vacation rental property, and you can even resell your rights to other buyers for profit in the future. In today’s economy, thousands of homes are at risk of foreclosures by banks, so more people are deciding to split costs with interested parties.
What To Consider Before Making A Purchase
Before you start hunting for the perfect property, there are a few essential bases we need to cover. It’s important to read all the details in the property list before you sign any contracts. Here’s what you need to keep in mind when searching for places to purchase in the neighborhood or another country:
- Location – Search for your ideal real estate property by looking at different options like lake homes, beach houses, cabins, and other areas all over the world.
- Old or New – Choosing a vacation property that’s been standing for generations will have lower costs than one that was just recently built.
- Use – You need to determine how often you’re going to be using the place, so consider picking a location that’s in close enough proximity for you and your family to travel to regularly.
- Negotiation – Most properties are non-negotiable, but there are ways to make it work for you if you can find sellers that allow owner financing for installment payments with interest.
- Maintenance Fees – Once you purchase a property, you need to maintain any amenities and architecture, but usually, this cost can be split among fractional owners.
- Rental Options – If there are no scheduled visits or vacations, you may choose to rent off the property to other vacationers as long as the other owners allow it. Usually, earnings are split evenly unless you sell your part of the share.
- Real Estate Agent – Choose a company or agent that helps you with payment plans, mortgage rates, and property taxes.
$700,000 and up - Condo Hotel
Clearwater Beach, on Florida’s west coast, best known for its sunny weather and immaculate Gulf Coast beaches, is about to become home to the first…More Details
$900,000 and up - Condo Hotel
W Residences Ft. Lauderdale is a luxurious 24-story, 171-room condo hotel sitting right on the famed Fort Lauderdale Strip, across from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean…More Details
Where To Buy Your Dream Home
If you’re ready to look for new properties to escape to, we’ve got all the information you need! Here’s a list of the best luxury homes on the market. Prices can go anywhere from 110,000 USD up to 2,000,000 USD depending on the location, state, and the type of structure. Here, you’ll find dozens of results and data on popular lake lots, riverfront houses, or beach towns.
Nothing beats the combo of beaches and condos! You’ll love this beachfront condo and its cozy kitchen, dining area, and bedroom. It even has a water frontage featuring the Progresso Lagoon in the middle of Corozal district for serene waterfront views. If you go the distance towards the peninsula, you’ll also find two cabins to rest in whenever you’re in need of privacy.
Besides the beautiful interiors, you also get a complimentary garage and community buildings shared with other residents. The real estate price for this is decided on auction day and sold to the highest bidder. Last year, the price at auction – Progresso reached 1,500,000 USD! You can check out their unit floor plan page if you want to look over every detail. The next bidding is coming up soon, so sign up on their website at the registration section to join!
Get out of the cold and enjoy the beach on a Bahamian holiday! This resort is the perfect destination for relaxation. With 450 acres of land, you can explore the sandy coast or go diving in the depths of the cold, blue ocean. It has a cozy living room, air conditioning, and humble cottages. There’s even a tiki hut for a guest house along with its airport and airstrip! Beach rentals are available upon request, and we guarantee that you’ll feel right at home in any beach house on this real estate property.
This beautiful Estancia boasts a breathtaking view of sunsets over the Mexican coastline! Enjoy the private beach or spend time watching the waves from your penthouse’s private terrace and infinity pool. One of our favorite features is the indoor and outdoor dining room areas!
The area has tropical temperatures all year round, and fishing is always in season in this town! It comes with four big bedrooms, five bathrooms, and you can also access amenities like the tennis court, fitness center, and spa. This is definitely a bargain at 111,000 USD per fractional share.
If you want a beach house that reminds you of home, you’ll appreciate this low rise four-story house. This is one of the best beach rentals offering timeshares at only 1,500 USD for a two-bedroom unit, or 500 USD for a one-bedroom unit per week.
If you love the thought of wide-open ranches and farms, this real estate will impress you with over 614 acres of natural beauty, pastures, springs, and rivers. It also comes with maid quarters and bathroom to house the caretakers of the enormous property. It’s on sale for 1,500,000 USD, but it’s well worth your money for what it earns!
Kick back and gaze at the crystal clear Caribbean sea from this luxury condo! With sunny weather and a breezy gazebo to chill in, you can choose to bask in the idyllic lifestyle or go out for a fun adventure on the beach. Prices start between 522,000 USD or 525,000 USD.
This is one of the most serene lakeside condos in Colorado! A short car drive away from Denver, you’ll plenty of timber and pine trees along the trails while hiking or skiing during winters on their six mountain peaks. This town has a lot of history behind it, and you can explore the nearby restaurant selections and bars to mingle with locals. You’ll find lots of comfort in their timeshare and fractional options for a reasonable rate of 69,900 USD.
More Homes For Your Selection
- Deep Creek Lake, Maryland – Have a stunning mountain view and lakes! These homes are usually put up for sale or rent with a wide range of different tiers and lake homes available.
- Catalonia On The Sea Villa, France – Two bedroom Mediterranean villa starting at 1/8 share for 59,900 USD.
- Pristine Bay, Roatan, Honduras – These villas in the tropics start between 250,000 USD and 300,000 USD with pristine pools all over the real estate.
- Dye Villas Private Residence Club, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina – Starting at the low price of 34,650 USD, these villas are one of the most affordable options you can find.
Best Real Estate Companies And Agents For Purchasing Properties
If you’re looking for listings of properties, it’s crucial to have a trustworthy source. False advertising and marketing are everywhere, so find someone with high standards and a good seller reputation. Here are links to some MLS (Multiple Listing Services) with a database of what’s on sale:
- Lakehouse.com – Find lake homes and lakefront houses with a spectacular lake view for sale in America, including cabins in BC for sale in the Canadian region.
- Coldwell Banker – Find real estate homes for sale in North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, and California with their MLS directory. They can also help vacation rental owners with a real estate sale or purchase.
- Viviun (Copyright) – If you’re looking for international properties, this is your go-to site with over 2,000 ads for sale!
Get The Luxurious Home You Deserve
Now that you’ve seen all the best real estate and homes for sale on the market, you’re ready to make unforgettable memories in a new luxury home. We hope that you’re a few steps closer to your own piece of paradise!
If you’re ready to find your next holiday home, get in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter, or phone our office to get the best value for your money! At Luxury Fractional Guide, we care about giving members as many real estate solutions in every possible size and style. Let’s change the way you vacay with the best waterfront homes for sale!